Oceaneering QA Analyst in San Diego, California
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for testing our suite of web applications, identifying defects, working with the development team on resolutions, and ensuring the overall health and quality of our applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and maintain an end-to-end test plan.
- Perform functional, regression, and exploratory testing.
- Develop automated test plans.
- Perform cross-browser testing.
- Find and communicate software defects to developers.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- One (1) or more years of experience.
- Previous test experience on a software development team.
- Experience with project management software (such as Jira).
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Experience with Telerik Test Studio.
- Programming knowledge (C# is preferred).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 13776
Location: San Diego, California
Full/Part Time: Full-Time