Oceaneering Warehouseman 1 in Panama City, Florida
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking orders, putting parts together to form kits, and filling orders and requests from inventory and stock.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, counting, and receiving in raw materials and product.
Assist inventory control by generating pick plans, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or issued using PeopleSoft SCM software.
Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational tagging standards.
Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
Prepares orders by processing requests and MSR orders; pulling materials; packing boxes/crates.
Prepare parcels and crates for outbound shipments.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, storage areas, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
Assisting in the management of recyclables within the facility.
Wear the proper safety equipment to include a minimum of safety glasses, hard hat, and steel toe boots.
Obtain a certification and operate a forklift safely within a warehouse and manufacturing facility.
Perform daily and pre-use inspections of equipment to include forklifts, pallet jacks, and carts.
Complete all required Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) training.
Input data as required into the PeopleSoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool.
Must maintain a valid state issued driver’s license.
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid state issued driver’s license required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred.
- 1-2 years forklift operation experience preferred.
The work environment for the employee in the above position is both indoors and outdoors. The employee works on a concrete floor which consists of tripping hazards such as tools, motors, boxes and other equipment which will need to be stepped over or around. Employees must wear appropriate PPE at all times. Employee must climb stairs to and ladders. The employee will regularly and continuously stand, climb stairs and ladders and must balance, stoop, kneel, and squat. The Candidate must be able to stand for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to use hand truck, forklift and possibly an overhead crane, if qualified, to move equipment or supplies.
- Primarily indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Frequently working on or near moving equipment and vibrating equipment.
- When outdoors, humidity is frequently above 90%.
- Noise is over 85 decibels.
- Will require work outside in all types of weather.
- Occasional exposure to open fire/flames/sparks.
- Frequent exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
- Lift 75 pounds with assistance.
- Differentiate between colors.
- Wear PPE for skin protection.
- Eye protection.
* * FREQUENT
- Lift 25-35 pounds.
- Wear PPE for head, hands.
- Climb stairs/ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry objects.
- Twist, sit with back supported, head forward/flexed, head tilted/rotated.
- Work with arms extended below the waist, unsupported, elbows flexed, wrist supported and unsupported.
- Operate a motorized vehicle.
- Lift 10-20 pounds.
- Standing and walking.
- Wear PPE for body, vision, and hearing protection. Steel/safety toed shoes/boots.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 13896
Location: Panama City, Florida
Full/Part Time: Full-Time