Oceaneering General Worker in Jurong, Singapore
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
General worker for supply chain and workshop operations in Singapore. This includes, but is not general housekeeping, inventory putaways, picks, cycle counts and Forklift operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote and adhere to safe & ethical behavior in line with the Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
- Operate Forklift for loading/ unloading of materials and equipment
- Ensure compliance with all company policies as well as all laws/regulations
- Facilitate in Cycle counting activities
- Facilitate in Material Picking &Putaways;
- Preparation and Packing of outbound shipments and deliveries
- Unpacking of Inbound shipments and deliveries
- General Housekeeping
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to Manager SCM.
- Forklift license
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 13966
Location: Jurong, Singapore
Full/Part Time: Full-Time