Oceaneering Project Scheduler in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide project support by developing / maintaining multiple project schedules and reporting on project progress.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Project Managers with the development, maintenance, and reporting on multiple project schedules.
- Work independently and as part of a team interacting with the Project Manager and department personnel to manage multiple projects, activities, and associated resources.
- Monitor, collect, and enter schedule status on a regular basis for assigned projects.
- Provide Critical Path Reviews, Look-Ahead reports, and produce any other required schedule analysis to the project team for the projects assigned.
- Work with the Master Scheduler to integrate project schedules into the Master Project Schedule.
- Create Microsoft Excel reports from Primavera P6 and / or Microsoft Project data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum two (2) years of experience in planning/scheduling.
- Must have experience managing project schedules in an industrial environment throughout a project’s typical life cycle (Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Testing, and Delivery).
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling software.* *
- College degree in engineering or technical discipline.
- Experience with Enovia and PeopleSoft.
- Microsoft Project proficient
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 14151
Location: Houston, Texas
Full/Part Time: Full-Time