Oceaneering Logistics Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The primary role of this position is to ensure routine transportation on all rental equipment and related paperwork is filled out properly and distributed to all necessary personnel during mobilization and demobilization of equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain rental equipment inventory and take inventory of customer owned tooling.
- Assist management with movement of rental equipment to and from offshore. Keep appropriate parties informed of mobilization/demobilization status.
- Accurately keep time on all jobs and ensure documentation is received by the Project Manager.
- Operate forklift and or overhead crane to load and unload trucks.
- Conduct data entry of logistical information into tool tracking software on a daily basis.
- Package tools as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, safety and standards in the performance of work.
- Code trucking invoices for payment.
- Assist with the organization of paperwork and files related to mobilization and demobilization of equipment.
- Help manage and organize materials in warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of four (4) years of related work experience to include shipping and receiving experience.
Proficiency with a variety of software programs to include Word and Excel.
Previous experience working for a diving or ROV company
Previous experience in People Soft software
This position is considered SHOP/INDOOR WORK which is characterized as follows.
Primarily indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
Frequently working on or near moving equipment and vibrating equipment.
When outdoors, humidity is frequently above 90%.
Noise is over 85 decibels.
Light is intense/glare.
Occasional exposure to open fire/flames/sparks.
Frequent exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered MEDIUM work.
Lift 20-50 pounds.
Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, work while lying on stomach/back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the arms and hands.
Identify color differences.
Wear PPE for skin protection.
Lift 10-25 pounds.
Climb stairs/ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry objects.
Twist body, sit with back supported, head forward/flexed, head tilted/rotated, and work with arms extended overhead.
Operate a motor vehicle supported and unsupported.
Operate a motor vehicle.
Lift up to 10 pounds.
Wear PPE protection for body, vision, and hearing protection.
Steel/safety toed shoes/boots.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 14564
Location: Houston, Texas
Full/Part Time: Full-Time