Oceaneering Administrative Assistant III in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Provides a wide variety of standard and advanced administrative duties and staff-support services for more than one individual. Will generate and maintain confidential files and reports. Exercises discretion, confidentiality, follow-through, and a high level of proficiency and reliability in performing assigned tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative assistance to the Legal Department.
- Provides Corporate Secretary assistance in preparation of Forms 144.
- Updates quarterly long-term incentive program reports as requested.
- Composes, types and sends routine correspondence.
- Arranges and coordinates travel.
- Verifies the Capital Change report from transfer agent against stock reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Organizes and maintains file system database and Legal file room, including making new files and archiving older files.
- Maintains and updates stock files.
- Arranges and sets up conference calls, meetings and arranges conference rooms.
- Handles mail and deliveries.
- Handles multiple tasks as requested.
- Updates the Legal Library, as needed.
- Assists with set-up of Annual Shareholder Meeting.
- Conducts research and compiles and types reports, as necessary.
- Coordinates schedules and makes appointments.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of four years of experience as a legal secretary, legal assistant or executive assistant.
- Ability to understand and follow multi-step oral and written instructions.
- Ability to read and compose short correspondence and memoranda.
- Ability to focus on details, including maintaining schedules and proofreading documents.
- Familiarity with Windows-based computing, email, the Internet and Microsoft Office suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 14003
Location: Houston, Texas
Full/Part Time: Full-Time