Oceaneering Sr. Administrative Assistant in Hanover, Maryland
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers’ creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
*For more information please go to *www.oceaneering.com_ and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES)._
The Senior Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks in support of projects/programs and other departmental tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform tasks including but not limited to: calendar management, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, providing meeting support, copying/scanning, maintaining supplies, , and mail distribution.
- Handle catering needs for the portfolio
- Meeting planning and set up as needed
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Handle customer/vendor contacts.
- Maintain equipment database.
- Cover the main switchboard as required.
- Maintain/restock break room.
- Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Act as local safety training coordinator, prepare supplies, and schedule trainings.
- Act as the local timesheet administrator
- Act as the training coordinator (LMS)
- Onboarding of staff.
- Assist with Corporate Credit Card requests for staff.
- Ensure team is meeting deadlines for items such as training, reviews, milestones, etc. (as requested).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of office experience.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint software.
- Knowledge of Windows-based Electronic Mail and data communications.
- Understanding of office technology (copiers, Projectors, click share, WebEx, Skype, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once.
- Follow Direction.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively using proper grammar.
- Knowledge of web-based applications/conferencing.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Job ID: 14174
Location: Hanover, Maryland
Full/Part Time: Full-Time