Oceaneering Application Administrator II – Oracle in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
We are looking to create a best of breed database and data warehousing platform with an associated agile Development process. You will need to be technically brilliant, commercially savvy with excellent communication skills.
You will be working to select, combine, adapt and tune existing best-of-breed Database and Data Warehousing components as a combination of Application Development and Application Management. His/her primary role is to work with the technology teams and deliver the solutions for the business users.
Duties & Responsibilities
* * Oracle database and OBIEE administration.
Oracle BI publisher and Tableau reports and analysis.
Develop, tune, execute, and manage PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages and database triggers.
Develop and maintain requirements, system documentation including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts.
Expert level of SQL and PL-SQL understanding is mandatory.
Proficient in Analysis.
Proficient in reporting.
Support the data architecture with some data integration
Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
Experience in ETL/ELT development, data warehousing, data modeling & Report, Oracle 12C database.
Development 3+ years of experience of configuring & supporting.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) based processes in the context of OBIEE 11g/12C.
Experience of managing OBI Applications with standard ODI ETL processes.
Experience in managing data lineage and performing impact analyses.
Background and solid familiarity with development skills in SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL.
Security integration experience in OBIEE is preferred.
Writing SQL queries to perform complex data analysis.
Experience of OBIEE/TABLEAU ad-hoc reports development process.
Solid understanding of OBIEE Suite (OBI Server, Dashboard, Answers & Analytics).
Solid Understanding of SEEMARCHI master data management.
Solid understanding of DENODO data Virtualization.
Solid understanding of Reporting tools BI publisher and Tableau.
Knowledge of Java/Python/R is an added advantage.
Strong analytical skills with a focus on ensuring data integrity, access and security.
Demonstrated high level of understanding of ETL/ELT development concepts and patterns.
Directly Reporting to the Manager(Jitendra Acharya)
- Full Time Graduates / Post Graduates in: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS
- Must be able to speak and write English with advanced proficiencies and experience speaking with international customers is a plus.
- Should be highly motivated and energetic individual
- Willingness and ability to operate in several different technical disciplines is a must.
- Willing to work in Shifts.
- Willing to relocate to Chandigarh
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- 3+ yrs. Experience in Oracle Database Administration and devlopment.
- Should have advance level Performance tuning skillset in Oracle Database.
- Should have independently able to identify and resolve database performance issues
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Skill to work in tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Business awareness and understanding of project requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 14531
Location: Chandigarh, India
Full/Part Time: Full-Time