Oceaneering Admin Executive in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Provide dministrative support to the Engineering department. Work under supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial, asset, contact list and other data
- Preparing utilization reports and presentations, retrieve information when requested
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Ordering, maintaining and distributing office stationery items
- Coordinating with various departments like Facility, IT, HR, etc as and when needed
- Managing inventory of computer hardware, printers etc.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintaining Engineering library, distribution and recovery of books
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Track calendars, appointments of management team and help with meeting set-ups
- Arrange all facilities & equipment required for various events, meeting, training sessions and maintain assets that are in custody of Engineering team
- Assist Engineering team members make travel arrangements as and when needed
- Prepare expenses reports for senior management personnel
- Provide general support to visitors
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Graduate (Bachelors degree)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Professional experience of 2 years as an Administrative Assistant
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong in both verbal and written communication.
- Good Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Able to work independently and interface with multiple stakeholders
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 14558
Location: Chandigarh, India
Full/Part Time: Full-Time