Oceaneering 3D Artist in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Create artwork, product visualizations, animations, andaudio-videoeditsbased on Concepts/Technical specifications catering to marketing and training needs. Should respect existing corporate identity guidelines and style guides. Works under limited supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, gather and study relevant project information. Understand deliverable requirements
- Closely follow storyboards depicting the script and narrative
- Understand and follow branding guidelines and templates
- Function as a creative self-starter and work independently
- Create sketches, artworks or illustrations as required
- Create optimized models of environment, products,and props with an eye for details
- Create high-quality animations with good understanding of principles
- Create graphics, animations,and videos for training and marketing
- Work in team and participate in all aspects of planning, and production of animation, including project control such as cost control, scheduling, and conducting reviews and risk assessments
- Attend all team meetings and deliver assigned projects/task on time
- Create library elements for frequently used assets
- Organize and re-use elements from library
- Participate in regular teleconference meetings with colleagues in different geographic locations
- Receive and implement feedbacks in the right spirit
- Learn new software, standards,and tools quickly
- Prepare project documentation
- Demonstrate high level of initiative to accomplish individual goals, aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Perform additional administrative /technical jobs as assigned
- Be open to travel as per business needs
- Contribute to improving existing processes
Safety Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Other Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems. Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company. Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level of competence in fine arts/Multimedia Discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant production experience
- Intermediate level user of 3dsmax, Photoshop and After Effects
- Good understanding of polymodeling techniques and principles of animation
- Good knowledge of texturing and lighting
- Basic knowledge of additional plugins for 3dsmax and After effects
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of emerging technologies like VR/AR/MR
- Basic knowledge of game engines like Unity/ Unreal Engine
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Self-motivation, confidence and passion
- Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Disciplined documentation and record keeping skills
- Flexibility and adaptability under adverse conditions
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Ensure regular and consistent communication within thearea of responsibility
- Innovation mindset and Creative intelligence
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 13292
Location: Chandigarh, India
Full/Part Time: Full-Time