Oceaneering Senior HR Advisor in Batam, Indonesia
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for all the operational and administration of HR function in areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, and employee relations and welfare, in accordance to local compliance and organization framework and policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure policies and procedures, HR actions and reporting are in compliance and are administered fairly in accordance with applicable laws.
- Coordinate the implementation and administration of applicable HR programs, policies, procedures and processes, including position descriptions, staffing, organisational effectiveness, performance management and succession planning.
- Build & maintain relationships with internal business managers/supervisors to develop strategic HR solutions.
- Serve as an advisor to management teams regarding employee engagement and HR issues. Assist in resolving issues such as disciplinary actions, employee complaints and terminations.
- Address employee morale issues and propose solutions.
- Develop and maintain a positive employee relations environment.
- Support the organisation's drive towards excellence in Health and Safety performance
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- This position will report to the Regional HR Manager, Asia-Pacific
- Degree/Post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills
- Well versed inlocal labor law and compliance
- Ability to work independently andhandle multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration and data management skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Meticulous and organised
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
Lift up to 10 pounds
Repetitive movements of arms and hands
Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 14274
Location: Batam, Indonesia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time