Oceaneering Electronic Technician in Batam, Indonesia
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of all ROV electrical system.
- Incorporate all electrical modification to ROV systems as and when directed by Superiors.
- Check the complete electrical system when received in the workshop, and rectify the defect list provided by the previous ROV Supervisor worked on the system.
- Ensure that all critical spares are updated and complete in the system before leaving workshop.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
The position will report to Regional Manager.
D3/S1 graduate from Engineering Background (Technical High School with experience 3 years)
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics*
- Familiar with MS-Office
- Fluent English language
- Strong Leadership
- Good Communication Skill
- Good knowledge on Electrical Schematic Diagram
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 14319
Location: Batam, Indonesia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time