Oceaneering Workpack Assistant in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide support to the IIM St Fergus Gas Terminal team based on site to assist with the delivery requirements, and perform all duties in a highly competent and efficient manner.
- Assist in the preparation of inspection work packs .
- Assist in review of incoming workflow as instructed by Engineers as required.
- Interface with Data support to ensure workflow is efficient.
- Operate Client MMS (e.g. Sharepoint, Q4, ABB).
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client’s library/documentation
- Gather data from engineering drawings, as instructed.
- Utilise CAD software to construct composite isometrics for piping workpacks, as per client procedures.
- Assist with the review and quality assurance of workpack production.
- Maintain progress and workpack trackers
- Communicate progress to client.
- To implement any DCR’s as requested by client
- Maintain client databases
- Marking up of fame+ inspection P&ID;’s for new/additional corrosion circuits.
- Prepare and issue DLR/FGES figures to site on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of all radiography workpacks, to include choosing points for RAD.
- Assist in the preparation of backlog analysis/mitigation.
- Preparation & assistance of HSE documentation/reports as requested by Engineers.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Comply with HSE reporting to HSE onshore e.g. RAD audits, Permit Audits, STOP audits, Deal Feedback Cards and any safety observation and report any remedial progress
- Adhere to OISL life saving rules at all times
- Collate all assets / contract timesheets and prepare billing trackers on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with commercial billing department for month end invoicing.
- Arrange training, accommodation and transport as and when required for PX Ltd contract.
- Report issues daily and progress with all works to onsite Inspection Engineer
- HNC Mechanical Engineering (P)
- Flexible approach with ability to respond successfully to changing demands and conditions (E);
- Ability to communicate effectively at most levels within Oceaneering, Client and Vendor organisations on a wide variety of project related issues (E);
- Time management ensuring deliverables are completed within committed deadlines (E);
- Effective communication and sharing of best practice across project teams (P);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (E);
- Strong team building, motivation and leadership skills (E);
- Ability to work independently and proactively but also as part of a team (E)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job ID: 13830
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland